This sex ed quiz designed for teenagers will test your basic knowledge of everything sex-related. This quiz was developed by Belgian sexologist Goedele Liekens.
1. What percentage of women in pornography have had some sort of surgery?
2. The average woman takes how many minutes to orgasm?
10 - 20
3 - 4
30 - 40
3. The average length of time of heterosexual penetrative sex is...
4. This term means that both people in a sexual encounter must agree to it, and either person may decide at any time they no longer want to participate and want to stop the activity.
5. The tip of the ______ is usually the most sensitive area on the vulva and is the only organ on the entire body that's sole purpose is sexual arousal.
6. What percentage of women in real life regularly ejaculate?
7. The average male ejaculation contains how much semen?
8. What percentage of women have tried anal sex?
60 - 70
92 - 98
3 - 33
0 - 3
9. The clitoris can grow up to how many centimeters?
15 - 16
9 - 12
10. What is the hymen?
A ridge of tissue that lines the vaginal opening
A ball of skin inside the vagina
A reproductive organ
11. What does going double dutch mean?
Wearing two condoms
Having sex after drinking
Using two types of contraception
Doing oral only
12. The lips or folds of skin that sit on either side of the vaginal opening are called:
13. In a healthy relationship, both partners are able to express their feelings and ______ each other's boundaries about sex.
14. What provides protection from bacteria and other unwanted pathogens, as well as signaling sexual maturity to a prospective partner?
You know your sexy stuff.
Congratulations, you're well-informed about sex! Please continue having all the sex you want - safely, of course.
You kind of know what you're doing.
You sort of understand sex, but you could do better. Bone up a little on your knowledge before you decide to bone someone else.
You are totally clueless.
You have absolutely no idea what you're doing, which means you're probably not ready to have sex. Stay inside, friend.