Kanye’s Emergency Hospital Visit is a Mystery

Kanye’s Emergency Hospital Visit is a Mystery

Kanye Hospital NewsCourtesy of brunchnews.com

Kanye West’s representatives have declined to comment on the rapper’s urgent trip to the ER yesterday. The mysterious incident took place just hours before his concert in Melbourne, Australia. Witnesses said he had his face partially covered and complained of a migraine, but full details of his ailment are still unknown.

The 37-year old was rushed under high security to Epworth Hospital in Richmond for an emergency MRI at 2pm. He was discharged around 4:30pm. Upon his arrival, nurses allegedly moved all other patients out of the waiting areas and consulting rooms so the star could be privately treated. Apparently, doctors were concerned he had either suffered a seizure, or was about to. Witnesses also noted that Kim Kardashian was not with her husband at the time. “Everyone was massively panicked,” said Loraine Terry, who was at the hospital with her daughter when Kanye was checked in. “And they were very nervous about making sure the area was completely clear.”

Despite his medical issues, Kanye managed to make it onstage just hours later, performing at Melbourne’s Rod Laver Arena as scheduled last night. His Yeezus tour throughout Australia is set to finish up this week, with Friday and Saturday shows at Sydney’s Allphones Arena, and a final concert on Monday at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre.

A Melbourne hotel employee reported that Kanye was looking very ill as he prepared for their flight to Sydney at 5am today, stating that, “Kanye didn’t look like he’d slept last night. He looked shattered, and you could see he wasn’t feeling well.” The anonymous source also stated that Kim seemed distressed over her husband’s health. “Kim was overheard telling people they thought he may be coming down with the flu, but she seemed really worried, like it was a lot more than that.”

The couple arrived in Sydney today with their daughter, North West. After checking into their suite at Sydney’s Park Hyatt Hotel, they were spotted on the balcony looking tired and distraught. Representatives of the hip-hop artist refuse to divulge any information regarding his condition, but said he will spend today resting up for his upcoming performances.

Written by