Australian duo Aden Forte and Josh Soon, popularly known as Feenixpawl, are a force to be reckoned with. As Feenixpawl, Forte and Soon have received a Grammy nod and recently wrapped up a sold out tour across the states. We interviewed Josh for our latest installment of Yes-or-No. See for yourself below, and be sure to listen to their latest single, “Ghosts”!
1. Did you always know you’re musically gifted? – No
2. Do you have a favorite place to tour? – Yes – Mykonos
3. Do you remember your first gig? – Yes
4. Do you have a guilty pleasure? – Yes
5. Are you religious? – Not particularly
6. Do you enjoy creating music videos as much as you enjoy creating music? – No
7. Do Aussies do it better? – Of course
8. Do you manage your own social media accounts? – Yes
9. Do you shower every day? – Yes
10. Were you always interested in being part of a podcast? – Yes
11. Do you eat breakfast? – Yes
12. Is there an artist or band you’ve been dying to collaborate with? – Yes – Scott Grimes
13. Are you afraid of “getting old”? – No
14. Do you have any pre-show rituals? – Yes – Tequila
15. Do you want children? – Yes
16. Are you currently in a relationship? – No
17. Have you ever been fired from a job? – No
18. Are you excited about the future of Feenixpawl? – YES!
19. Is your latest single, “Ghosts”, your best yet? – No. We always have better stuff up our sleeves.
20. Did you enjoy answering these questions? – Yes!
Disclaimer: Yes-or-No is a segment in which people we select to interview are prompted with 20 questions, and they are asked to respond with either “yes” or “no.”